We created a community.
We made it safe and open.
We named it Earth-Spirit Society of Nova Scotia (ESSNS) (pronounced 'essence').
- We hold that each one of us has their own path to follow to truth and spirit.
- We gather to honour, respect, support and uplift each other.
- We gather to share, in giving and receiving, to search for the wisdom that is true to each of us.
- We gather to celebrate life, love and spirit; in reverence and joy.
- We gather for our mutual growth, in the upward spiral that is Life.
We are from many paths, including: Pagan, Druid, Wiccan, Witch, Shamanic and Gnostic.
We have Rituals, Moots, & Meet-ups: to be with each other; to have fun and to learn from each other. We meet to plan actions in service of the Earth and each other.
Community | Education | Service
Earth-Spirit Society of Nova Scotia (ESSNS)
we are | events |
world religion day | contact us | home
Designed, hosted and powered by NitroTek.com